[Ponte Alto] Help Needed for the Tournament of Love & Beauty

Christine Menton ladypartypanther at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 07:42:32 PST 2012

Greetings Unto the List:

I know that we are barely through with the Holidays and February 23rd
seems like a long way off, but it is not for the busy Autocrat on the
go looking for volunteers.... so....   Below is a list of jobs that
need bodies to fill them... Everyone contact me, off list please....
and I will coordinate with you....

1. We need Armored(Heavy) Combat Marshals - Mistress Belphoebe is the
MIC - you may contact her directly or reply to me

2. Kitchen Help/Servers - contact me and I will put you in contact
with the Feast Coordinator

3. Parking - someone to arrive before Troll opens - and put up
Handicapped parking/Royalty parking - get the merchants unloaded and
into parking spaces - and generally keep an eye on the upper lot -
very important between 9:00 and 12:00

4. People that are available on Friday, February 22nd to move the list
fence and other supplies from storage and out to the site, Must have a
trailer or be able to tow a trailer (Their Excellencies have one we
can use)  And be able to lift/move the list fence and set it up    I
would prefer to do this during the day so we arent out there until all
hours of the night - I will find out when we can get the key and be on
site on Friday

5. I have a head MOL (Lady Kel) - but other MOL"s would be greatly
appreciated or MOLIT's

Please cross post where appropriate.

Yours in service

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
Autocrat
Chatelaine
Deputy Seneschal

--
Per pale vert and purpure, a panther rampant argent, incensed Or,
spotted vert and purpure