[Ponte Alto] Lochmere practice schedule, January through March

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:27:47 PST 2012

Greetings,
Lochmere Fighter Practice for January through March 2013 is posted on the
Lochmere activity calendar. We have no practice the last two weeks of
January.
I expect as soon as the weather clears sufficiently, St Aidan's will start
conducting heavy melee practice outside. We will arrange for rapier melee
practice as well.

The last day of Lochmere practice is today, 7-9 at Talbot Springs ES as
usual.

For those not attending practice this evening, enjoy your holiday
celebrations and see you next year.

YIS
Alric The Mad
KM Lochmere