[Ponte Alto] OT: Pontoons with Post-Pennsic Pain?

Ken Harman harmanken at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 17:27:55 PDT 2012

Greetings, Pontoons!

Feeling out of whack after Pennsic? Not feeling so fantastic after swinging
your sword at fighter practice? Those repetitive motion A&S projects taking
a toll on your hands, neck, or back? Well it just so happens that Ponte
Alto has its very own chiropractor, Lord Hannus Siltanen (mka Dr. Ken
Harman), ready and willing to help Pontoons who are feeling out of sorts
(or just for a general wellness check-up).

My office is in Reston, centrally-located for Pontoons from all over. I
take most insurance plans, and have a 10% discount for SCA members and
their families for non-insurance payments. I have daytime, evening, and
weekend hours, and can even do house calls if you’re not feeling well
enough to make the trip. I also do acupuncture and other physical therapy
treatments.

My website is www.apollohealthcenter.com, and I’m also on facebook as
Apollo Health Center. I’m hoping to bring my adjusting table to upcoming
events this Fall, but if you’d like some work done in the meantime, give me
a call and I’ll get you fit in. My office number is 571-969-4580 and my
email is drharman at apollohealthcenter.com.

Thanks for the use of the list and bandwidth, and I hope to see you soon!

~Hannus Siltanen

(mka Dr. Ken Harman)