[Ponte Alto] Favor/Token Making, this Saturday!

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:46:10 PDT 2012

With Pennsic over, I'm energized to work on more projects! With that in
mind, Haus Harman/Moran is hosting a favor/token making
workshop/stitch-n-bitch, this Saturday, from Noon - 4pm or so.

Bring a linen square/rectangle, a leather glove, or anything else you would
like to embellish with your arms, or another symbol that represents you.
Bring embroidery floss, fabric for applique, and be creative! Sharp
scissors would also be a good idea.

Be aware, we have dogs and cats, so medicate as appropriate. Small children
will also be about, so please keep your sharps close by.

Please contact me if you need directions: moas at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org

YiS,

Lady Bevin
(mka Kristin S. Moran)