[Ponte Alto] Fort Belvoir practice?

Susan Stastny susancstastny at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 07:48:48 PDT 2012

Greetings! I'm very new to SCA, I've only been to a newcomer's meet &
greet. I'm interested in archery, but mostly I just want to meet other
folks. I live just outside Belvoir's telegraph gate, so it would be a piece
of cake for me to attend whatever might be going on.

It's been almost 10 years since I've been on base, I know things have
changed a lot. How do I find where you guys are?

Cheers,
Susan