[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Hosts and other requests from your Chatelaine

Christine Menton chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 23 18:22:38 PDT 2012

Greetings Unto the List:

I am actively taking names for hosts for the Months of July, August,
September, (Pippa has October), November, and December.  Newcomer's
meetings are always on a Friday night starting at 7pm.  I will work with
the person offering to host to find a Friday night that works for both the
Barony and your personal schedules.

The Barony is also seeking parties that may be interested in filling some
additional positions the first being a Deputy Chatelaine that is strictly
in charge of Gold Key (loaner garb)  and the second will be something along
the lines of a Hall Steward (Their Excellencies are still working on the
exact title/job description).  Essentially the Hall Steward will be in
charge of the Feast Hall / High Table.    If you have any interest in
either one of these jobs please contact me directly.

I can be reached off-list at either chatelaine at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org or
ladypartypanther at gmail.com

Yours in service
Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada