[Ponte Alto] Congratulations Brain and Brianna, King and Queen of Atlantia!

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:30:39 PDT 2012

Greetings Ponte Alto!

It is Our hope that many of you have been able to enjoy the fine
weather we have been having the last few days (even the rather
pleasant April shower yesterday)

Coronation was a Grand time as always.  During their last court, Cuán
and Pádraigín elevated Talorgen Hersir nepos Wrguist (currently
Atlantia's Kingdom Web Minister) to the order of the Pelican, and
Mistress Anne stepped down from her position as Chancellor of the
Exchequer.

Thank you Mistress Anne for all your hard work for the Kingdom and Barony!

Brian and Brianna stepped up to Their rightful place as Monarchs of
Atlantia with much banging of warshields!  Their Coronation was then
celebrated with heavy combat melee practice, rapier melee practice,
archery, thrown weapons  and A&S competitions.  The whole day was
capped off with a Grand Feast, followed by dancing and a bardic
circle.

(By the way, this marks the end of Atlantia's Pearl Passport
Promenade, and you have until April 20th to mail them in to be
counted.  See http://www.travelatlantia.net/ for details.)

For those of you traveling to the Golden Rose tournament this weekend,
have fun and travel safely.  Crown Tournament is right around the
corner on May 5th and will be held at Patuxent River Park, about an
hour from Ponte Alto - camping is available for those so inclined.  We
look forward to seeing you all there!

--
Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto