[Ponte Alto] Weekly Events

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:04:59 PDT 2012

Greetings Pontoons,

I am going through our current list of weekly events on our website,
and need to check on the accuracy of some of our listings.  Some of
them I know are actually taking place; others I am less certain about.
 If you are the organizer of any of these events, or can otherwise
confirm that they are taking place as listed, please let me know:

A&S Nights and Amoring Nights, hosted by Baron Jurgen on Wednesday evenings

Friday Archery Practice, in conjunction with Stierbach

Cooks' Guild -- does it still meet?

Dance Practice -- still going on during Sunday heavy weapons?

YiS,
Giovanna, friendly neighborhood webminister