[Ponte Alto] Night Under the Bridge and Defending the Gate

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:38:11 PDT 2012

Unto the Great Barony of Ponte Alto, Greetings!

We have been out and traveling again, although the cost of boarding
Our trusty steeds had increased sharply indeed!

At Night Under the Towne We were delighted with the great number of
Rapier scenarios, merchanting, classes and silent auction.  Really,
there were too many things to do.  The best part is, while at the
event Lord William Gillecrist Ross (Ponte Alto's new Rapier Champion)
was made a Free Scholar and played his prize!

Defending the Gate was also an event with way too many fun things to
do.  There was a bunch of charging and defending the gate on the Heavy
Field (and it didn't fall over - is that allowed?), there was a lot of
Rapier fighting, Archery, A&S competitions (including Bardic),
merchanting and a silent auction.  After all of that there was a
German Feast that had us stuffed to the gills.

Thanks to all of those folks who volunteer and help put these events
on, We had a fabulous time!

We are looking forward to seeing folks at Coronation this weekend!

--
Drogo and Adina
Barone e Baronessa di Ponte Alto