[Ponte Alto] Lochmere practice/Officially Canceled

Alric O'Connor alricthemad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:22:34 PDT 2012

Unfortunately it is not possible to have practice at or near the school
tomorrow. Sorry.
I do offer my place for fencing practice tomorrow. We can have two fights
going at once and I do have lights.

Over the summer I want to establish a new site or at the very least, an
alternate site for the school. Not being able to practice because of events
at the school is unfortunate and I believe it is possible to find an
alternative.

Anyone who would like to come by my place tomorrow, send me a note if you
need directions. I will be ready to go at 6PM.

Sorry for any confusion.

YIS

Alric