[Ponte Alto] University question

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 12:12:20 PDT 2011

Garb, but you're right you don't want nice garb if you're painting and dyeing.

Those classes would be the time to drag out the tunic sewn from dollar-a-yard fabric.  (I haven't seen many Atlantians wearing "working" garb but years ago Calontiri often had their "working" garb and their "pretty" garb.  "Working" for dyeing, throwing pottery, mucking out stalls, washing dishes, putting up tents, and "pretty" for other times.)

Regards,
Beth/Lisbet