[Ponte Alto] Photographer anyone?

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 17:33:17 PDT 2011

Perfect!  I hadn't thought about him.  I'll drop him a  line.  Thanks!

In a message dated 9/25/2011 8:03:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cziplok18 at yahoo.com writes:

Try Dem...

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2011, at 7:33 PM, _Snoleopard4 at aol.com_
(mailto:Snoleopard4 at aol.com)  wrote:

Greetings to the Barony!  It's been a while since I've been  out and
around, but things are getting better.  One more minor surgery  and I'm done!
Then, hopefully, it's back to a somewhat normal  life.  I've missed everyone
very much and look forward to making some  events soon.

On the other hand,,,

I have a friend getting married in June in Leesburg and she's looking  for
a reliable photographer to come out and photograph her wedding.  It  would
not be an entire day, just a couple of hours at the most.  The  photographer
doesn't have to be professional, just someone that can take  some really
nice posed and informal photos at the site.  An easy  way to make a couple of
hundred dollars for Pennsic maybe...

If you're interested, or know someone that might be, let me know  and I'll
pass the information along.  Thanks!

Hope to see everyone soon!

Wulfwyn

Ponte-Alto  mailing  list