[Ponte Alto] Marshall's needed for Chalice of the Sun God, Oct. 22, 2011

Kevin McPhee mcpheekp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:23:06 PDT 2011

I will be available to be a heavy marshal for the day.  My warrant is
current.

Lord Patrick Ravensclaw
On Sep 13, 2011 6:00 PM, "Mary Bowles" <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Marshall's are needed for Chalice of the Sun God Feast of the Menotaur
being held October 22, 2011 at Louadon County Fairgrounds. This is a fun
event and always draws a big crowd. Royalty, I'm told, will be joining us so
the fighting should be intense.  I will need at least four marshals for each
disapline. If you've already voluntered, told the autocrat you'd marshal, or
one of the other volunteers that you are going to be there so you'd
marshal,  please check in with the MIC, Baroness Marie-Therese Normand at
mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com. I am looking for Marshals for the Archery,
Rapier and Heavy fields as well as the youth disciplines.