[Ponte Alto] OT - Items for sale

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 15:03:15 PDT 2011

Fellow Pontoons:

I am selling some items to make room in our townhouse, and wanted to give fellow Scadians first opportunity at them.

Card table + 4 folding chairs (good condition) = $5 or best offer

Celtic Harp with padded case, stand (repaired) and some music books = $75 or best offer

The harp is fairly basic (no sharpening levers), but has a nice tone.  I just have not had time to play in many years and don't forsee having time in the near future.

The card table and chairs will be leaving for Goodwill by the end of the week (9/16) unless someone in the Barony wants them.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in any of these items.  Thank you.

Greta Klusenaere (Barbara Reed)
bereed26 AT yahoo DOT com