[Ponte Alto] Thursday practice

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Wed Sep 7 15:41:09 PDT 2011

Heavy practice is still outdoors tomorrow, ie weather dependent. Indoors is planned to start next week.  The main restrictions indoors - no marking shoe soles and no knives whatsoever, however small and useful.  There are no weapons restrictions. If we get the gym, all weapons are easy.  If we are stuck with the cafeteria, great weapons are a bit problematic, though there is space to play with them outdoors.

Cunian