[Ponte Alto] Practice changes: Alle Psallite

Barb Barb at Ravenstreet.org
Sun Sep 25 10:34:55 PDT 2011

Alle Psallite, the choral group from the Ponte Alto - Stierbach area, has
changed practice nights from Tuesdays to Mondays.  Perhaps that makes it
easier for YOU to come sing with us?

We have a really good core group, but would love to have others join us.
Within the next year we'll be completing another CD, which makes this a
challenging yet exciting time to be part of the group.

Don't know how to sing?  We can fix that.  Don't read music?  No problem.

Our contact info is on the Ponte Alto calendar.  Please consider coming out
to join us.

Mistress Anne of Carthew

Director