[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] OT Heart Attack - Baron Rufus

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:03:25 PDT 2011

For those not on the Merry Rose.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Debra Thompson <dalande at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Subject: [MR] OT Heart Attack
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

I know that Baron Rufus Piggboye is known to people through out our kingdom,
therefore I wanted to let you know that his wife Laura has posted that he is
in the hospital after suffering a heart attack. If you haven't had the
pleasure of meeting the baron you may know of him as the owner of the
wonderful site that the barony of the Sacred Stone holds War of the Wings
each year. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
*In Service to the Dream,
Lady Nuala ingen Magnusa *
*Protege, Mistress Fiona MacLeod
Honored to be a member of The Order of the Opal
Honored to be a Companion of the Sacred Stone
*
*Chatelaine, Barony of the Sacred Stone*
*
*

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto