[Ponte Alto] Fabric Auction

Rebecca Karas fivecats1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 12:43:41 PDT 2011

I actually put up bids on 3 of the auctions.  I can in no way use all that fabric.  I was just going to pick it up if I win it and bring it to one of the sewing circles to distribute....but who knows, the bids may go up higher, as there is over a week of the auction left.  If anyone is looking at any particular lots, let me know and I can put in a bid and pick up that lot (hopefully if the bids stay low).  I'm figuring my truck should be able to hold a few lots.

Aveline
Baronial Brewer

Please, look at this, we *may have* folks who can "inspect" and/or pick some
of these up if there is any interest.
  This is a really cool thing - please pass it on!

  Adina

Baronessa di Ponte Alto