[Ponte Alto] Royal Mystery Scribal Challenge Winner

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 16:36:45 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Scribes of Atlantia,

The WINNER of the Mystery Scribal Challenge is Mistress Cunan, with a spectacular detailed display to represent Atlantia 30 Year.

Of the 28 Mystery Scribal Packages mailed out, 7 made it to Atlantia 30 Year.
For those who where not able to bring their Scribal Challenge to 30 Year, Her Majesty would like to see your works displayed at Coronation. So, please complete your Challenge and we look forward to seeing them at Coronation!

Thank you to the following for completing the challenge!

Mistress Cunan
Martelle von Charlottenburg
Countess Bridget Bishop
Magdelena Rosa
Subetii of Tir-y-don
Adelric Falke
Rohesia Anven of Thessalonike

All your work was outstanding and beyond expectation. I collected your tokens and will be sending them to your.

Thank you again,
Baroness Willow Faye Dunne