[Ponte Alto] OT: Job Opening in Alexandria - Director of Community Engagement

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:39:14 PDT 2011

No really it's only been 8 months - still 8 month's too long! And since
everyone is now reading this :) Anyone out there looking for a dynamite
organizer/assistant/office manager? I can send me resume to anyone remotely
interested and can be found on LinkedIn with this email address :)

:) Kel

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com