[Ponte Alto] ARCHERY MARSHAL NEEDED!!! Chalice!

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 19:44:31 PDT 2011

Hi Mary,
My marshallate expired when my membership expired. I'm so broke that is one thing I had to let go. I do know Adina is a MIT, but it would be hard for her to MIT at a ponte alto event. Miles is PA's only Archery Marshall now as far as I know. It was the 2 of us for years, but as of march, he's it now. Keep in mind you can't swing a dead cat in Stierbach without hitting an archery Marshall, so if you ask for help on their mail list, you can probably find someone.
Sorry I can't even help out on the line anymore.
Brigid