[Ponte Alto] OT: Volunteer Help Needed Oct. 27 5-9pm (Urgent!)

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 12:53:55 PDT 2011

Hi everyone!

As some of you may or may not know, I am currently working for a very
awesome non-profit, Washington Project for the Arts.  Our second biggest
fundraiser, the one that pays for a couple of our salaries, is tomorrow
night, and I am short volunteers due to some cancellations due to illness.

The event is actually a lot of fun -- we mount an art show at a local
architecture firm's offices, they host a big party and buy the art, the
proceeds of which go to WPA.  Volunteers are needed to help us run the
art-buying process.  If you like art, like meeting people, like food (yes,
there will be food) and like parties, this is the gig for you!

The event is TOMORROW, Thursday, October 27th from 5pm to 9pm.  We need
people who can arrive by 5pm. The location is in downtown DC, Georgetown
area to be specific.  (If you can do 5:30pm, that's probably okay too.) I
really need 2 to 3 people, but really, I can use all the help I can get.  I
try to keep my work life and my SCA life mostly separate, but I am in a real
jam here and I'm hoping that my incredible SCA peeps, who know a thing or
two about service and how to get a big, complicated and fun job DONE, can
help me out.

Please email ASAP at lgeorges at wpadc.org if you can help out.  And you will
have my eternal thanks.

In Service,