[Ponte Alto] Fwd: September MOAS Report

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:09:49 PDT 2011

MOAS Report September 2011

As many people recall, several months ago, I created an online
survey<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LHD7GB8>to get a better view of
the A&S pursuits and interests of our populace. If
you have not had a chance to respond, I invite you to do so. I posted a
summary of the responses in a previous issue of Il Tempo but I have
occasionally wondered if it might be more helpful to the populace if we had
an artisan’s directory, either online or in hardcopy. I would be happy to
brainstorm ideas with people, if they have an interest in this, either for,
against, or with questions.

I would also like to hear from people whether there is anything I can do to
improve your A&S experience in the barony. Would you like hands-on classes,
written lessons, roundtable discussions, show & tell at Business or Newcomer
Meetings, etc.?

There has been talk recently of having basket weaving and/or felting
classes/workshops. When I hear more specifics, I will be happy to pass along
the information.

Also, if you would like to assist with judging at Chalice, please let me
know.

Yours in Service,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)