[Ponte Alto] source for stakes

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:07:19 PDT 2011

Greetings!

Does anyone have a local source for iron tent stakes? We've somehow managed
to misplace our entire bag or stakes (seriously, how does one lose 50+ lbs
of metal?!), and need replacements. I hate to pay the huge shipping costs
for getting new ones from Panther, and besides that, we need them sooner so
we can use our shade fly for the childrens' activities at Chalice. So
anywhere locally to get replacements?

And if not, does anyone have six stakes we could borrow for Chalice, just so
we can get our shade up? ;) We'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
~Annika and family