[Ponte Alto] Baronial Progress

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:06:01 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Barony from Drogo and Adina!

We have had a very busy time of it lately and it has been wonderful
seeing so many of you out and about at events.  Last month We were at
Atlantia 30 year (with some really cool Atlantian historical
artifacts), Lochmere Baronial Birthday (Adina), Storvik Baronial
Birthday, the Coronation of Cuan and Padraigin and, just the day
before, yesterday the 80th Session of Atlantian University.  We even
had a few folks over to brew some Stout and a nice Hydomel (with
ginger and rosemary).

We have to say we had a great time at all of the events.  Coronation
was a great time with lots of activities going on, and the rain even
held off although the ground was a bit soft.   At University Drogo
took advantage of classes on Archeology (where and how to find reports
to use for documentation) and Rapier fighting while Adina availed
Herself of classes on Dancing and Silk Painting.

This weekend brings us War of the Wings.  This should be a great event
and We look forward to seeing Our Pontoons there.  We will be leaving
for the event on Friday but will need to return on Sunday late
afternoon.  Drogo will be storming the Heavy field this weekend so if
you are going to fight don't forget your Ponte Alto Tabberd!

Don't forget that in only two short weeks after WoW Ponte Alto will be
hosting Our own Chalice of the Sun God: Feast of the Minotaur.
(http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php)  There will be
fighting, A&S, Archery, bardic, feasting and it will be a Royal
Progress!  Be sure to come out and say Hello to Atlantia's new King
and Queen!

--

Drogo e Adina
Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto