[Ponte Alto] Il Tempo October-November 2011

elizschr at aol.com elizschr at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 19:19:15 PST 2011

What a delight to see the game from my old friend Modar.  He used to play that game with my oldest son who was 11 at the time.  I guess the years are showing. I first met Modar and Briana when each of them greeted me warmly though they didn't know me and offered a beverage or fan.  They were concerned about the pregnant lady outside in the heat ... that "baby" is now 6'3" and 17 years old.

Regards,
Lisbet the absent/Beth Schreiber