[Ponte Alto] Thanksgiving Dinner

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:45:53 PST 2011

Calling all folks -whose plans have fallen through or gas prices have made
the trip out of town a non-option or whatever:
  We will have LOTS of turkey this Thursday.  If you would like to share a
meal with some of your slightly kookier (SCA) relatives, we will be
toasting to friends, here and those we wish were here, and eating turkey
around 4PM.
  You are welcome as early as noon and we have blankets and pillows if the
night finds you still here and in a turkey torpor.
  Please RSVP soonest so we know how many chairs to pull out (703.349.6779
- wait until  somebody answers or you are asked to a leave a message).

Drogo & Adina -- Steve and Liza