[Ponte Alto] Children at Sapphire Joust

Jerri Lyn flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Mon May 16 07:13:14 PDT 2011

> Tick patrol! Sapphire Joust is infamous for it's tick population. Check
> often.

If it's calling for hot temps, bring a kiddie pool for the camp. While
watching on the list, have a linen cloth designated for soaking in cold
water to keep everyone (including yourselves!) cool.

For food, stick with what they know. A new experience is not a time to
introduce food they've never had before. Finger foods and foods with little
or no prep are the simplest.

Babysitter! Get one for the evening so you can go to various campfires and
bardic circles. In my opinion, socializing around a fire pit is the absolute
best thing about camping.

Have fun!

~ Flora