[Ponte Alto] Melee practice was great, lets try spear

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:02:51 PDT 2011

Greetings Barony,

We had a fantastic time out at the park today.  The rain stayed away
until after we left and we have enough people to have a bunch of
melees.

Next Sunday I would like to try spear training.  We will have at least
4 spears there so we can get folks trained up on how to use them and
maybe get a few extra authorized spearmen before Pennsic.

We have Sapphire joust coming, Highland River Melees, Warfighter and
Storvik Novice Tourney.  Lots of opportunity to get authorized in that
new weapon form, or get another Marshalling event for your warrant.

See you on the field!
--

Barone Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto