[Ponte Alto] University ride?

Doug Dougherty doug at mediafile.org
Fri Mar 4 18:21:42 PST 2011

Wulfwyn, and other interested Ponte Alto citizens,

Sorry for the late response but if you are still interested in ride
sharing I'll be going to University too. I am willing to drive and
could pick you up or meet you close to 495/66. I can take 3
passengers  The catch for me is I want to get there by 9am because I
only remembered to sign up for the MoL class we are in before
registration closed :-). Anyone else going that needs a ride last
minute feel fee to give me a shout tonight before midnight or after
5:30am tomorrow.  My cell number is 703-999-6564.

YiS,

-- Tostig