[Ponte Alto] Thursday evening sewing circle times and locations

Marion McNealy m_mc_nealy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 12:14:35 PST 2011

Catherine,
The location varies every other week, On the first and third Thursdays, they are
held at my house in Alexandria. On the second and fourth Thursdays they are held
at Lady Elisande's house in Falls Church.

Tonight (1st Thursday), its at my house,  6033 Franconia Rd, Alexandria, VA
22310, time 7pm -10ish (ph# 757-478-7790)
Parking: I live right next door to the Franconia United Methodist Church. Pull
into their parking lot, drive around the back of the church and park in the back
lot. My house is the big two story brick house with a deck right next door to
the church.

Hope you can make it!
-Dame Sophia