[Ponte Alto] Camp Registered for Sapphire Joust

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:22:34 PDT 2011

Greetings Ponte Alto,

I have registered the Barony for camping at Sapphire Joust.  The name
of the camp is, oddly enough, Ponte Alto, but as it is just finished
please give them a day or two to get it set up.

In the past we have had a Baronial Pot Luck dinner for Saturday night,
shall we do so again?  I believe I might be able to find  some
libations to bring for the camp provided Storvik does not come
a-Viking and steal it all (or I find a fine cunning location to hide
it).

What say you all?  Big feast?

--

Drogo deDragonera