Kingdom Web Minister, Atlantia webminister at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Mar 10 18:58:33 PST 2011

Greetings, list members!

We are currently experiencing some DNS issues with our mailing list domain,
seahorse.atlantia.sca.org.  As a workaround, you may post to the lists by
removing "seahorse." from the list email address.  For example, for the Merry
Rose, instead of:

atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

send to:

atlantia at atlantia.sca.org

and the message should go through.  Lists with a default option to reply back to
the list will continue to automatically add "seahorse." back in the list
address, so please be careful when replying to make sure you remove "seahorse."
from the list address.

Using @atlantia.sca.org rather than @seahorse.atlantia.sca.org should remain a
valid list email address for all these lists if you wish to update your address
books to use those addresses instead.

If you have any questions regarding this issue, please email me off list - I'm
not on most of these lists, I'm just allowed to post as an administrator.  :)

Thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this issue!

Cassandra

--
Maestra Cassandra Arabella Giordani
Kingdom Web Minister, Atlantia