[Ponte Alto] Date Correction: REMINDER: March's Newcomers Gathering

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:40:27 PST 2011

 This month my deputy Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada will be running
the newcomers gathering while I am away at Gulf Wars;  it has been scheduled
for *Friday, March 18th* at Baron Brennain & Lord Michael's. The gathering
starts at 7:00 PM. If you get lost you can call her on her cell at (703)
786-6739 or Brennain at (703)835-1479.
Please note you must park at the Clubhouse on Beulah Rd. about a block
before the entrance to Brennain's complex. Call and a shuttle will be sent
to drive you the rest of the way.

As always newcomer meetings are open to all; please come out.

--
Baroness Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto