[Ponte Alto] Bloodbath is almost here!

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:23:40 PST 2011

Banners of the North! Weep! You shame your noble King with your winter's
lethargy. While Atlantia's foes tilt at rings, you have wintered by your
hearthsides growing soft on rude tales and mulled wine. Enough! Arise and
shake off the rust of these past frigid months. Sound the battle horn and
muster again. Let all the banners of the north fly and fan our hearts to
acts worthy of song. The Barony of Ponte Alto is proud to present a day that
will be sure to satisfy even the most bloodthirsty fighter. This is event is
a fighter's dream, featuring our usual bearpit tourney and as many pickups
as you can stomach. Remember, this is for both light and heavy fighters;
however, this year we will also be adding youth combat to the schedule.

SCHEDULE

   - 9:00am - Troll Opens
   - 10:00am - Authorizations begin
   - 11:00am - Bear Pit Tourney (Rapier and Heavy)
   - 12:30pm - Lunch Break
   - 12:30-1:30pm - Youth combat
   - 1:30pm - Bear Pit Tourney resumes

Those who would compete for Baronial Heavy Champion or Baronial Rapier
Champion should let the current Champion and the Baronage know their intent.

We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

--
Drogo and Adina
Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto