[Ponte Alto] Barony Project: Fighter Favors

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 13:00:41 PDT 2011

We have two possible weekend dates for a baronial favor-making frenzy... err
get-together:

   - June 26th (the day after Royal Archery)
   - July 16th or 17th

Please respond as to which, if either of these you'd be available for.

YiS,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
 <http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com>