[Ponte Alto] Packing list for Pennsic

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 20:35:34 PDT 2011

 While I did not notice large numbers of flies at Pennsic last year, I have found many at Elchinburg Castle last year at WoW, and at SAAD. This year there were considerably fewer, and I happened to notice that fly trap bags had been put up along the tree-line, and they were pretty full. As PA had no food plan  last year and did not do large amounts of cooking, perhaps we should buy some of the fly traps just in case, for this year.

Naran