[Ponte Alto] Barony Project: Fighter Favors

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:39:25 PDT 2011

I can't sew to save my life, nor am I crafty at all, but I can cut on a line probably if given decent scissors... I can probably also iron, but will need direction if it's anything fancy (ie beyond shirt-ironing skill level). But I'm available! After June 22 when school gets out, I'm generally free anytime...until then, weekends probably work best.

-Annika

Sent from my iPhone