[Ponte Alto] June's Newcomer Meeting

Brannen brannen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:07:52 PDT 2011

I'll be there, along with one or two folks from the household.

Josh

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Emma West <ewestsca at gmail.com> wrote:

> Baron Brennain & Lord Michael will be hosting June’s Newcomer meeting on
> Friday, June 10th. The gathering starts at 7:00 PM. Their address is 6608
> Netties Lane #1403 Alexandria, VA 22315.  If you get lost you can call me
> on my cell at 301-943-2469 or Brennain at 703-835-1479.
>

> Please note you must park at the Clubhouse on Beulah Rd. about a block
> before the entrance to Brennain's complex. Call and a shuttle will be sent
> to drive you the rest of the way.
>

> They do have a couple of cats so if you are allergic please medicate.
>

> As always newcomer meetings are open to all; please come out.
>

> -
> Baroness Emma West
> Chatelaine of Ponte Alto

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are
injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there
are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82