[Ponte Alto] Highland River vivant and thanks!

Elspeth Payne ebpayne at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 11:17:57 PDT 2011

Vivant to the brewers of Ponte Alto, who brought honor and dignity to their Baronage and barony with their brews this weekend at Highland River Melees, and who handily won the baronial portion of the brewing contest. I was fortunate enough to be helping to judge the populace competition, and it was a particular treat - there were some really excellent entries!  My thanks to the elegant Adina and brave Drogo, Baroness and Baron, for letting me share the conviviality of their dayshade during the morning, with a front-row view of the melees.  I had a wonderful time, and I hope all Pontoons who attended did as well.

Cheers,
Baroness Sorcha of Storvik