[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Pity Party

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Sun Jul 31 09:58:00 PDT 2011

So originally there was a lot of response about wanting to have a Pennsic Pity Party for those that did not go.  The proposed day was next Saturday, August 6th. However, we do not seem to have found anyone with enough space to host.  So... sending this out, and I know Lady Brigid reposted on the Barony Facebook page aboutwondering if a) people are still interested and b) is there anyone willing to host?  I'm pretty sure the intent was daytime BBQ type thing.. everyone bring something.
Yours in Service(and party planning)
Lady Caitilin (mka Christine)