[Ponte Alto] June/July Il Tempo. Barony of Ponte Alto's newsletter

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:17:18 PDT 2011

Last month's MOAS section on the Il Tempo was up-to-date with my deputies,
but this month's reverted to old information (stating that I don't have
deputies). Please update your information.

Thank you,

Bevin

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/2011/JunJul.pdf

> It is most probable with Pennsic just around the corner no one submitted
articles for this months Il Tempo. However, I encourage anyone and everyone
to submit pictures or articles of their expereince of Pennsic. I love to
hear all the things that went on, and since I don't get to go this year word
of mouth is the only way I have of enjoying Pennsic.