[Ponte Alto] Fw: [atlantianrapiernet] Knowne Worlde Ladies fo the Rose Tourney

denise dcadenise at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 11:10:57 PDT 2011

 Greetings-

Maybe I can offer some clarity :-) as this e-mail has several parts

1)Ladies of the Rose are asked to RSVP

2) If you want to help run the Tourney, please contact Her Majesty

3) If you wish to participate in the Tourney; however, do not have a sponsored Lady of the Rose, Diamond, Edelweiss,etc. for the tourney please contact Her Majesty and She will place you on a list.  Then if a Lady of the Rose, Diamond, Edelweiss,etc does not have a heavy and/or rapier for the tourney...Her Majesty can pull from the list of volunteers.

Respectfully submitted
Countess Denise Duvalier
Lady of the Rose