[Ponte Alto] Newcomer's Meeting this Friday

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Thu Jul 14 18:51:09 PDT 2011

Hi all
Just wanted to let people know a few things for the meeting.
For those of you concerned with allergies .This is a non pet ,non smoking house .
Also since it looks to be a pleasant clear evening we will most likely be hanging out in the back deck/yard (more room to mingle there trust me)
So if no one answers the front door just come around to the back gate will be open .This is an end unit townhouse so should be no worries but I will also try and leave a sign at the door