[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Opening Cermonies at Pennsic

Adina adinavdh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 06:40:33 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dessert Duchess <duchessseonaid at yahoo.com>
Subject:  Opening Ceremonies at Pennsic

Good morning,
I just wanted to touch base with all of you on some of the things happening
at Pennsic this year.  These should all be listed on the Kingdom website at
this time as well.
Opening Ceremonies are on Sunday at 1:00 pm.  We are asking that Atlantia
start mustering at the Atlantian Pavilion on the field at 12:00.  This
should give plenty of time to get everyone there, we will have a bit of
shade and can see what is happening.  We hope to see a good representation
for Our kingdom in the procession.  I know that some of you will not be at
Pennsic, but we would still love to see a presence from your Barony.
These are some of the Atlantian sponsored activities happening throughout
the week of War.
Monday will are hoping to have all of the Kingdom's Archers muster at the
Atlantian Pavilion at 9:00 and in company with Her Highness Padraigin send a
formidable force to the Populace Shoot.  Monday shall also see the Atlantian
Freescholars Rapier Tournament at 12:00 and the Knowne Worlde Squires
Tournament which Atlantia is sponsoring at 4:00.
Tuesday at 1:00 Atlantian is hosting Youth Point.  If anyone has some free
time and would like to to help out, please contact the Kingdom Minister of
Youth.  Also, at 2:00are the Rapier Field Battles.  These are notable
because for the first time, Atlantia has been given command of Rapier
Battles at Pennsic.
Wednesday is Atlantia day.  Starting with the Atlantian 5-man melee Rapier
Tournament at 11:00, moving on to the Knowne Worlde Children's Fete at 1:00
and finishing up with Royal Court at 6:00.
The Atlantian Social is a work in progress - more to come.
We are hoping that many of Our artisans will be displaying in the Pennsic
A&S display so that the Knowne Worlde may see their wondrous works -please
make an effort to stop by and view these works.
Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you at Pennsic.
Seonaid and Michael

Barbra E. Bolt
Duchess Seonaid ni Fhionn
3617 NC Hwy 57