[Ponte Alto] FOR SALE: 20x12 French Double Bell Wedge

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 06:59:32 PDT 2011

Greetings All,

Just  in time for Pennsic!

I have a little used (except for Pennsic) Panther Primitive 20x12 French Double Bell Wedge that I need to sell . It has flame retardant/water proofed canvas/Fly/ Poles and Stakes. When set up there is a fair amount of room inside and at a minimum two people can set it up on there own. I am in the Northern Virginia area of Alexandria. Any one interested in the tent can reach me at 703-719-0417 or at mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com.

I'm asking $1,000 for a tent that normally costs $1,450 or so without shipping. Please only serious inquires need apply.

Thank you,
Baroness Marie-Therese Normand