[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Announcements] SCA Memberships / Pennsic Troll

Susan Lee msalanea at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:56:34 PDT 2011

Just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Pennsic Troll for those that
don't get the Merry Rose.  Please pass this on to other lists.

Also, Pennsic Troll needs volunteers.  You do not need any experience, we
will train you.  We are open 24 hours a day once we open next Friday.  We
have light. We have munchies and coffee.  Greet your friends. Meet new
people from around the Knowne World.  Work at least 2 two hour shifts (does
not have to done the same day) and get a shiny, commemorative token that no
other department at Pennsic will have.

Just come by Troll any time to sign up for shifts in the Volunteer Sign-Up
book.  If households would like to cover an entire shift you are welcome to
do so.  The maximum number of  volunteers per shift is 12.  If you don't
want to volunteer for Troll, there are lots of departments that need help.
Remember, Pennsic happens because of volunteers.  Do your part to help make
Pennsic enjoyable for others.

In Service,

Allasondrea de Fano, OL, OP
Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia
Head Troll Pennsic 40