[Ponte Alto] A Call to Arms this Saturday!

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:42:39 PDT 2011

Lords and Ladies on Saturday we are in need of heroic deeds, Wielding steel
(irons!) and blades (rotary cutters, there's a proper challenge or
scissors), people more into Swishy pokey thingies, can pin things together
and wield a needle. But mostly we need people cutting and ironing for the
favor making. Pennsic is looming. This is for the fighting crowd, so it is
fitting to show off your skills. We are totally handing out bragging rights.

We need to make these and we need to make these fast and we are already down
two gentles due to the infernal foe called RL.

Please, good lords, show that there is no gender divide.

Show that you can follow straightforward instructions (is really all you
need). show up. Please, we really do need a few more hands. If we are many
it will be easily done in one afternoon.

the 16th at lizes Place starting at 1 p.m.

Thank you
YIS
Elisande

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach