[Ponte Alto] Awards

brooke white traumspindel at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 1 07:25:12 PDT 2011

When you use the award recomendation form I HIGHLY suggest that you first
type out your recommendation text in a word processing format and then cut
and paste int into the form. I have lost more than one text by not doing
that due to things like session time out and other things. There a is also
this page: http://www.greydragon.org/library/recommendation.html which gives
those of us who don't really know how the process works some ideas on waht
to write and how to present things.
YIS
Elisande