[Ponte Alto] A&S Survey

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:09:05 PST 2011

You're very welcome! I'm looking forward to tapping some of those members
who've indicated they're willing to teach, and see about getting some
classes going, perhaps at local libraries or in members' homes.

One of the main reasons I have stayed with the SCA for *ahem* 16 years is
that it allows me to indulge my dabbling habits, learning bits & bobs about
all kinds of Arts & Sciences. My first love will always be fiber arts (you
may have noticed that section was quite heavily represented), but I have
taken classes in many different areas, and encourage others to do the same!

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
<http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com>